- Heating Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Air Quality & Ducts
- Home Performance
- Plumbing & Water
Consistent Comfort You Control
Home comfort is at your fingertips with a new thermostat, helping ensure that your heating and cooling system is operating at peak capacity. Whether you prefer programmable or non-programmable thermostats, Pippin Brothers provides you with the most reliable technology available.
All the thermostats we install are easy to use and maximize the performance of your heating and air conditioning system, for dependable and consistent temperature control in your greater Wichita Falls, Texas or Lawton, Oklahoma area home.
Problems We Solve For Your Thermostats/Zoning
- Thermostat replacement – Digital, programmable, remote access, internet/wifi, smartphone, smarthome features
- Zoning system replacement
- Zoning systems installation
- Inaccurate older model thermostats not achieving or holding set point
- Large temperature swings between system cycles
- Uncertainty of temperature setting or room temperature with older analog models
- Have to be at thermostat to set it up or back if you forgot before leaving house
- Have to be at thermostat to set to desired temperature and wait for it to get comfortable
- Inability to control desire comfort level from room to room
- Uneven temperatures – “My house won’t stay comfortable”
- One temperature setting for everyone regardless of comfort level
- Inability to have comfort level in various parts of house self-adjust to outdoor temperature
- Inability to have comfort level in various parts of house self-adjust based on time of day
- Have to heat and cool whole house even though you’re in one room or area
- Wasted energy due to heating and cooling whole house 24/7/365
NOTE: Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice. A small investment in measuring and testing may help you prevent or avoid untimely and costly repairs or potential catastrophic failure without guessing. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” – Benjamin Franklin
Did you know you can save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs with a new programmable thermostat, while customizing your home comfort? This simple home upgrade will help lower your utility bills for years to come, making it a wise home investment. It also extends the life of your heating and cooling system by allowing it to work less.
Programmable thermostats have such impressive results because you don't have to remember to adjust the temperature in your home before leaving each day or at bedtime. They can boost home comfort by allowing you to customize home temperatures when you are sleeping. You simply program desired home temperatures, and rest assured that your home will stay comfortable while saving energy.
Our programmable thermostats feature:
- Streamlined design
- User-friendly menu
- Wi-fi programmability to control comfort from virtually anywhere
Non-programmable thermostats are great for regulating room temperature to one desired set point. They are manufactured with both digital and non-digital displays.
Non-programmable thermostats are:
- Easy to read and use
- Attractive and accurate
- Ideal for precise temperature control
- Consistent and reliable
The Pippin Brothers team can help you choose the thermostat that best fits your home’s heating and cooling system and your lifestyle.
Residential Zoning Systems for Maximum Comfort
Do you have rooms in your home that are cooler or warmer than others, requiring you to boost your heating or cooling system to compensate? Do you have rooms in your home that you wish were different temperatures at different times, depending on their use? This is all possible with zoning systems, which boost home comfort while saving money.
By installing a home zoning system, you will have full control over your home’s ventilation, comfort, and energy use. Our zoning system divides your home’s ductwork into zones that can be heated or cooled independently.
Zoning your home will reduce your utility bills by more wisely heating and cooling your home. Choosing to zone your home means that you will not heat or cool that extra bedroom nobody uses and allows you to turn down the heating or cooling system in the living room, dining room and kitchen at night, while independently controlling the temperature of your bedrooms.
Home zoning opens up an entire realm of energy and money savings, which you will see in the first year after installation. We can help calculate your energy savings from zoning your home. Whether you live in Walters, Oklahoma, Gainesville, Texas or anywhere in between, we can help you improve your home's comfort with advanced thermostat and zoning solutions.