- Heating Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Air Quality & Ducts
- Home Performance
- Plumbing & Water
- Mechanical Contracting
We're looking for exceptional plumbing apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As a plumbing apprentice, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls and installations, every time.
By working closely with the journeyman plumber, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company's financial goals. You will also learn a trade that is very valuable.
- Assist journeyman plumber with service calls and installation of plumbing jobs; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Support jourenyman plumber in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Pippin Brothers and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician and installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Lawton. You'll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance -- health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- 1 weeks paid vacation with paid holidays
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at Pippin Brothers.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.